A panoramic view of the camp at Hidden Wood Creek. By Illingworth, 1874, during Custer's Black Hills expedition
ARC Identifier 519425 / Local Identifier 77-HQ-264-801
Item from Record Group 77: Records of the Office of the Chief of Engineers, 1789 - 1999
|Creator(s):||War Department. Office of the Chief of Engineers. (1818 - 09/18/1947)|
|Type(s) of Archival Materials:||Photographs and other Graphic Materials|
National Archives at College Park - Still Pictures (RD-DC-S), National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD, 20740-6001. PHONE: 301-837-0561; FAX: 301-837-3621; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Part Of:||Series: Photographs From the Headquarters, Civil Works Map File, River and Harbor Improvements, compiled 1863 - 1927|
|Online Resource:||Teaching with Documents|
|Online Resource URL:||http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/sioux-treaty|
|Online Resource Note:||The Teaching with Documents online lesson plan, "Sioux Treaty of 1868," features this item.
|Variant Control Number(s):||NAIL Control Number: NWDNS-77-HQ-264-801
Select List Identifier: AMWEST #045